Saturday, January 26, 2013

THE BEATLES



Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far awayNow it looks as though they're here to stayOh, I believe in yesterday
Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to beThere's a shadow hanging over meOh, yesterday came suddenly
Why she had to goI don't know, she wouldn't sayI said something wrongNow I long for yesterday
Yesterday love was such an easy game to playNow I need a place to hide awayOh, I believe in yesterday
Why’d she have to go?I don't know, she wouldn't sayI said something wrongNow I long for yesterday
Yesterday love was such an easy game to playNow I need a place to hide awayOh, I believe in yesterday



(Love, love, love)(Love, love, love)(Love, love, love)
There's nothing you can do that can't be doneNothing you can sing that can't be sungNothing you can say but you can learn how to play the gameIt's easy
There's nothing you can make that can't me madeNo one you can save that can't be savedNothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in timeIt's easy
All you need is loveAll you need is loveAll you need is love, loveLove is all you need
(Love, love, love)(Love, love, love)(Love, love, love)
All you need is loveAll you need is loveAll you need is love, loveLove is all you need
There's nothing you can know that isn't knownNothing you can see that isn't shownThere's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to beIt's easy
All you need is loveAll you need is loveAll you need is love, loveLove is all you need
All you need is love, all together nowAll you need is love, everybodyAll you need is love, loveLove is all you need
Love is all you needLove is all you needLove is all you need...



When I find myself in times of troubleMother Mary comes to meSpeaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darknessShe is standing right in front of meSpeaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it beLet it be, let it beWhisper words of wisdomLet it be
And when the brokenhearted peopleLiving in the world agreeThere will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be partedThere is still a chance that they will seeThere will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it beLet it be, let it beYeah, there will be an answer let it be
Let it be, let it beLet it be, let it beWhisper words of wisdomLet it be
Let it be, let it beLet it be, yeah, let it beWhisper words of wisdomLet it be
And when the night is cloudyThere is still a light that shines on meShine on until tomorrow, let it be
I wake up to the sound of musicMother Mary comes to meSpeaking words of wisdom, let it be
Yeah, let it be, let it beLet it be, yeah, let it beThere will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it beLet it be, yeah, let it beWhisper words of wisdomLet it be                                                                                                                        




1 comment: